Friday, January 11, 2008

Family Fun




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well... we survived the holidays and really enjoyed our time off. We had all of our kids here last week. That was a ton of fun! AND.... for the first time in five years we took a "formal" family picture..... I know I know... but you know what they say... a plumbers' faucet always drips, a mechanic's car never runs and I guess a photographer never has pictures, LOL Anyway... I figured out that my bunch is about as rowdy as they come.... but we had a ton of fun... Here are just a couple of my faves.....




Here's Reggie and I and our kids........


This is a little more like us......


And they all fall down.... what goof balls.......

Our two grandsons... aren't they precious??

Look who's crawling now............ he started crawling on Christmas Eve....

I just love this picture....



Thanks for looking................




No comments: